I'm a web developer building websites and applications at SKYCATCHFIRE. I live in North Canton with my beautiful girlfriend Haley, my playful cat Ava, and my tiny kitten Lily. I'm a Zach of all trades and I'm always trying to learn more about myself and everything else.
- Using Drupal 8's Search API, we'll quickly run through the steps for building a search page.
- In order to disable the pager on a taxonomy term page, you can set the `terms_per_page_admin` setting to a really high number.
- CLI command to export indexes from Firestore
- CLI command to deploy one function to Firebase
- A list of daily reminders for myself
- Add `--ignore-platform-reqs` flag to composer require command to get around this.
- Cheatsheet for various twig functions in Drupal 8
- Quickly toggle a Bootstrap Grid Overlay that automatically uses your application's styles to determine how it looks.
- Campaign Journal let's keep track of Dungeons & Dragons campaigns.
- An app to help you quit bad habits.
- Fire is a custom Drupal 8 starter theme that we use at SKYCATCHFIRE as a base for all our new Drupal 8 websites and web applications.
- MTG Proxies allows you to proxy Magic: The Gathering tokens to use for your decks.
- A simple pomodoro timer application that allows a user to keep track of 30 minute intervals.
- Keep a straight face or drink!
- Track your push-ups, squats, pull-ups, or anything with this simple tracking app!
- Unofficial Tesla News was built at SKYCATCHFIRE to aggregate articles and videos from the most popular websites and YouTube channels.
- The user is able to select how many generations the simulation will run for and which ruleset to follow from a pre-established set of rulesets.